|DVD Photo Slideshow for Mac|
How to Burn Photos and Videos to DVD on Mac
Follow the steps below to start burning photos and videos to DVD using DVD Photo Slideshow.
1. Download DVD Photo Slideshow
DVD Photo Slideshow is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks. Download and install DVD Photo Slideshow onto your Mac. Then run the software application.
2. Add photos and videos
Create a new project and add photos and videos to the project. There are three ways to add photos and videos:
1) Click menu Slideshow -> Add Photos or Add Video Clip to load photos and videos from your Mac folder.
2) Directly drag and drop photos and videos from your Mac hard drive to the timeline.
3) Go to the Images/Video tab to browse photos/videos in your Mac and get them added to the project.
3. Set DVD menu
Go to the DVD Menu tab, and you can set DVD title and subtitle, pick a DVD menu theme, and select menu background music for your DVD. If you want to burn photos and videos to DVD without menu, you should select "NO MENU".
4. Burn photos and videos to DVD
Go to the Options tab, and you can set TV system as NTSC or PAL and select DVD video aspect as 16:9 or 4:3.
To burn photo & video slideshow to DVD, click menu Share and choose Burn DVD or click the Burn DVD button in the preview window.
You can make some burning settings in the Burn Disc window. Click the Burn button to start burning photo video slideshow to DVD.comments powered by Disqus