|DVD Photo Slideshow for Mac|
How to Burn iPhone Photos and Videos to DVD on Mac
"I was front row at my favorite band's concert and I have some really good videos from my iPhone and it looks really good like it's in HD. I just wanted to know if I could get some of them on a DVD for the memories in the future?"
"I have a batch of photos and video clips of my son a few seconds after he was born and I really want to put them on a DVD so we can view them in the future. They were recorded with my iPhone 5. Can I do this from my MacBook?"
To burn photos and videos taken with your iPhone onto a DVD, you just get DVD Photo Slideshow to help you. This slideshow DVD burner software tool lets you create HD slideshow with photos, videos and music with ease. You can customize your slideshow with transitions, theme style, menu themplate, text, Pan & Zoom, effects, and more. And you can choose to encode your slideshows into video files or burn your slideshows onto DVD discs. DVD Photo Slideshow is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9 (Mavericks).
Follow the steps below to start burning iPhone photos and videos to DVD using DVD Photo Slideshow.
1. Transfer photos and videos from iPhone to Mac
To transfer iPhone photos and videos to Mac, you just let Wireless Transfer App help you. Wireless Transfer App takes advantage of Wi-Fi network to transfer photos and videos between iPhone and Mac. So long as your iPhone and Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, your iPhone photos and videos can be downloaded to your Mac wirelessly and instantly.
1) Download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your iPhone.
2) Make sure your iPhone and Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPhone.
4) Find the HTTP address at the bottom of the welcome screen.
5) Open a web browser in your Mac and type the address exactly as that appears on your iPhone (including the colon and the following port number).
6) The browser will list all the photos and videos in your iPhone.
7) Select and download the photos and videos you want to download to your Mac.
2. Add iPhone photos and videos
Download and install DVD Photo Slideshow onto your Mac. Then run the application, create a new project and add the transferred iPhone photos and videos to the project. There are three ways to add photos and videos to the timeline:
1) Click menu Slideshow -> Add Photos or Add Video Clip to load photos and videos from your Mac folder.
2) Directly drag and drop photos and videos from your Mac hard drive to the timeline.
3) Go to the Images/Video tab to browse photos/videos in your Mac and get them added to the project.
3. Set DVD menu
Go to the DVD Menu tab, and you can set DVD title and subtitle, pick a DVD menu theme, and select menu background music for your slideshow DVD.
4. Burn iPhone photos and videos to DVD
Go to the Options tab, and you can set TV system as NTSC or PAL and select DVD video aspect as 16:9 or 4:3.
To burn iPhone photo & video slideshow to DVD, click menu Share and choose Burn DVD or click the Burn DVD button in the preview window.
You can make some burning settings in the Burn Disc window. Click the Burn button to start burning iPhone photo video slideshow to DVD.comments powered by Disqus